Jimmy Jolly Trotter Competition Terms & Conditions
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of the competition is: Jimmy Brings Pty Ltd (ABN 54 606 103 557)
- Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding TAS and NT) who are 18 years and over and reside within a serviceable area for Jimmy Brings. See https://jimmybrings.com.au/ to check whether you reside within a serviceable area.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with all terms of entry.
- Entry to the competition opens on Friday 11th September 2020 from 5pm AEST, and closes on Sunday 20th September 2020 11:59pm AEST.
- To enter the Promotion, the entrant must tag a friend on the relevant competition post on Jimmy Brings’ official Instagram page and write a few words on what their favourite Spring song is.
Maximum of one (1) prize permitted per person (excludes SA residents who are eligible to win multiple prizes).
- There will be four (4) winners of the competition who will be selected based on the most creative response (based on the steps outlined in point 6 above of ‘Method of Entry’) on Monday 21st September 2020 at Unit 6, 51 Bourke Road, Alexandria 2015 NSW following the promotional period (as specified above) and will be notified via email and the winner will be published via www.jimmybrings.com.au/terms on Monday 21st September 2020 at 12pm.
- If a prize winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days of the selection process Jimmy Brings will reselect another competition winner and proceed through the previously mentioned procedures on Thursday 24th September 2020 at 12pm. The reselected winner will be notified via email and details will be published via www.jimmybrings.com/terms on Thursday 24th September 2020.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of the drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- There will be a total of four (4) prize winners chosen. The total prize pool is $724.42.
- The prize consists of two (2) bottles of Jolly Trotter Pinot Grigio (750mL, 13% a/v) valued at $14.99 per bottle, one (1) JBL Bluetooth Speaker valued at $79.20 each and One (1) Spotify Premium Gift Card valued at $72 each. The value per prize is $181.18.
- A unique Spotify code will be provided to each winner of the Spotify Premium prize with instructions on how to redeem the prize. Code must be redeemed within 6 months from the date the Code is issued to the winners, after which date the Code will expire. Once redeemed, the ode will provide the winner with access to a 6-month subscription of Spotify Premium. The winner’s use of the Spotify service is subject to the Spotify Terms and Conditions use located at https://ww.spotify.com/au/legal/end-user-agreement/. Code cannot be redeemed for cash or credit and cannot be returned or resold (except where required by law). Spotify is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost, stolen, or fraudulently obtained Codes or use without permission. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Code are not included. Limit one (1) Code redemption per person. The same Code cannot be redeemed more than once. Each winner may only redeem one (1) Spotify Premium 6 Month Subscription prize. If a winner wins multiple prizes, they may only redeem one (1) Code provided; and any other Codes must be transferred to other friend/s/family member/s to redeem. Existing subscribers that add a code will not be billed for the duration of the code. Therefore, if they are paying and then add the code via Spotify.com/redeem they will not be billed for 6 months from date code applies.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter and Prize Supplier reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without giving notice.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- In addition to being subject to these terms and conditions, the prize is also subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant service providers connected to the prize.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition or the judges’ decision(s). The Promoter and Prize Supplier accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize (or any part of it).
- The Promoter and Prize Supplier accept no responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes.
- Jimmy Brings accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred in connection with taking up the prizes.
- The prize winners will be notified by Jimmy Brings via email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition. CAUTION: any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Prize Supplier is providing the Prize only and will not be liable for any claim, complaint, breach, loss or damage in any way arising from or relating to this Promotion. All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office. The winner consents to their personal information being provided to third parties, including the Prize Supplier, for the purpose of facilitating the prize.
- Unless otherwise notified, Jimmy Brings may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by Jimmy Brings.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Prize Supplier make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the Prize.
- If for any reason, this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry or Competition process.
- The Promoter and Prize Supplier support the responsible service of alcohol and encourage consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol. Please refer to the GL4001 ‘Liquor promotion guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au
- Tickets or rights for alcohol prizes will not be distributed by or to any person under 18, nor can a person under 18 dispense or collect an alcohol prize. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage if it would breach any relevant laws or codes including those relating to the responsible service of alcohol.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter or Prize Supplier to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.